Which Ideal Protein Foods will Be on Your Favourites List?
…Because Losing Weight Can be More Enjoyable When the Food Satisfies Your Spicy, Sweet & Salty Taste Buds!
The Right Amount of High Quality Protein Helps Support Muscle Mass During Weight Loss
As the name implies, the success of the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol relies heavily on the quality of protein in our products. The lower the quality of protein, the lower the absorption rate may be into your body. If protein absorption is low, you won’t feel satisfied and you may experience powerful cravings that overcome your determination. Therefore, to help our dieters have as great a chance at success as possible, Ideal Protein foods contain protein with a very high biological value. But the good news doesn’t end there…each Ideal Protein serving comes individually packaged to conserve freshness and:
- can be prepared in 10 minutes or less;
- contain high quality proteins and are very low in carbohydrates (sugar) and llipids (fats);
- contain 21 amino acids, of which 13 are essential for the human body;
- can be served hot, warm, cold or even frozen;
- is considerate of diabetics due to low carbohydrate and sugar count;
- be used to build complete meals by adding vegetables, chicken, fish etc;
- and more.