Pharmacy’s Results Exceed Expectations
“We found Ideal Protein was a great service we could offer our customers that improved their health and was a source of new customers for our pharmacy. The science and the protocol are sound, the company has a strong track record, and the business model alone was a reason to make this decision.”
Robin Ogilvie, BSc. (Pharm).
Guardian Rockingham Pharmacy
Robin Ogilvie, BSc.
The success of one of their pharmacists was the trigger for Robin Ogilvie, pharmacy and operations manager for the Guardian Rockingham Pharmacy, to offer the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method to the pharmacy’s customers.
“I lost 18 pounds in 2.5 weeks, and got the rest of the staff on the program so they were losing weight,” says Robin. “We were geared to think that losing weight that fast, must be unhealthy. However, the structure and repeatability of the Ideal Protein protocol showed us that it is possible. Our physicians are seeing results in improved blood pressure readings and lab results from their patients who are on the Ideal Protein program, and our credibility with them is growing.”
Robin was also impressed by the science of Ideal Protein, and the logic behind the way the chemistry in the body was changed to burn fat and to balance insulin production. Every aspect of the protocol has a sound reason behind it.
Robin elected to have two pharmacists initially trained as coaches. Together with Ideal Protein’s staff they quickly streamlined how to present the information efficiently. Scheduled sessions introduced new dieters to the protocol. Now, technicians are available as Ideal Protein resources during the day, with the pharmacists offering a three hour window of availability.
Not only current customers, but new customers came to the pharmacy to participate in the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method.
“Most of our dieters find us through word-of-mouth,” notes Robin. “Our regular customers notice that our staff has lost weight – one lost 30 pounds, and the other 60 pounds – and they want to know how. The signage and promotional materials in the store get our customers interested, and more and more physicians are referring their patients. All in all, the volume of dieters and the revenue from Ideal Protein has exceeded our expectations.”
In addition to the obvious benefit of weight loss, the staff also communicates to potential dieters the results that they have seen.
“We believe that pharmacists have a role in helping people be healthy, and we are committed to innovative approaches that help us accomplish that goal,” concluded Robin. “We welcome becoming an additional resource and getting involved in our patients’ health. As a local community pharmacy, we have an entrepreneurial spirit that drives us to bring new solutions to our customers.”
The Ideal Protein Difference
- Founded by Dr. Tran Tien Chanh, an award-winning graduate of the Faculty of Medicine in Paris, Ideal Protein has a firm scientific foundation and offers a viable option to an international epidemic of obesity and conditions associated with metabolic syndrome.
- In addition to this very rigorous scientific approach, Dr. Tran Tien emphasizes the psychological aspect and human dimension of weight issues. The protocol focuses on poor eating choices and lifestyle habits, as causes of weight gain and hindrances to weight loss.
- Ideal Protein’s medically developed weight loss method tackles the root cause of weight gain – the body’s overproduction of insulin - by limiting consumption of sugars in the form of fats and carbohydrates.
- Patient results and physician satisfaction speak volumes about the effectiveness and validity of Ideal Protein.
- The one-on-one coaching and monitoring of patients supports them throughout the weight loss experience, and beyond.
- Its four phase weight loss protocol is offered at over 3,000 clinics in North America.
- Ideal Protein’s fully developed training program is offered free of charge to clinic partners.
Find out about clinic partnerships with Ideal Protein
IDEAL PROTEIN / LABORATOIRES C.O.P. INC
Gatineau Qc J8Z 1W1
*Please note: Individual experiences while following the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method are unique and may vary for each individual dieter. The testimonials posted on this website have been provided by individual dieters and are representative of their own personal experience and are not typical. Any statements or claims, posted on this page, are not being made by the owner of this website or by Ideal Protein. Testimonials, reference and/or results do not guarantee or predict future results, and you should not specifically expect to experience these results. (http://www.idealprotein.com/ca/testimonials)