A Development Consultant* role at Ideal Protein could enable you to take possession of your career goals and plan your own journey. As part of our team, you'll cooperate with talented and dedicated colleagues whose sense of purpose complements your own, enabling you to achieve both personal and professional success.
We need individuals to fill roles all across North America. We are looking for people who aren’t afraid to work hard, think creatively and embrace change. In return, we offer the opportunity to build your own business portfolio within our business, with a simple model based on recurrent income, limited only to your own ambition. This is why we can proudly state a very low turnover rate within our team and why our Development Consultants* tell us that the rewards drawn from their career are like no other position they have held before joining our team.
Ideal Protein will provide the feedback, support, development resources and work challenges you need to help you succeed.
Roles and responsibilities
- Become familiar and well-informed with the Ideal Protein weight loss protocol, practices and products;
- Become knowledgeable and up-to-date on the weight loss and weight control industry, including a thorough understanding of Ideal Protein’s competitors;
- Open new accounts (clinics) on a monthly basis to develop a network of clinics servicing the territory and promoting Ideal Protein’s fight against obesity;
- Provide overall coordination of training and support to new and existing clinics in order to ensure business development;
- Participate in tradeshow exhibits and related corporate promotional activities;
- Attend monthly conference calls and or training seminars;
- Provide monthly reporting to track business activity and progress.
Requirements and qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree or related technical graduate studies is preferred;
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of related experience in either Business Development, Sales, Retail and/or Marketing is required;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal relation and presentation skills are required;
- Ability to analyze markets, value new products and companies, develop growth strategies, influence and persuade, effectively manage resources and effectively prioritize are required;
- This position requires frequent domestic travel.
Apply for a Development Consultant opportunity
* The Development Consultant position at Ideal Protein is an opportunity to build your business within our business. This position is structured on a straightforward commission based revenue model and no base salary or expense coverage is therefore provided.